OH MYGOD WHY
I’ve risen from the grave to wreck your mind
I WANT TO SET MYSELF ON FIRE I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS
guys getting angry over free! anime
#Oh I’m sorry you don’t like male fanservice??? Go back to the thousands of anime with boobs across the screen
"those men’s bodies are unrealistic expectations for men!!"
will starts to crack
is that a butthole
that’s definitely a butthole
this is the story of how i died
this is actually disgusting.
Saw “THIS”?! They immediately dehumanized this woman and then further dehumanized her by stating they would rape her. Every one of these males. Rape was the first thing that came to mind. This is beyond disgusting.
Go on. Tell me rape culture isn’t real. Tell me how “Everyone knows rape is wrong.”
this makes me SO FUCKING ANGRY
yeahhhhhhhh not okay…
- Castiel: I wish cats were more portable.
- Liv: I wish I was Batman.
- Castiel: I wish I had retractable and extendable breasts.
- Liv: I wish there were more grappling hooks in the world.
- Castiel: I wish cupboards had consciousness.
- Liv: I wish consciousness had cupboards.
- Castiel: I wish consciousness of cupboards had a conscience.
- Liv: I wish Jiminy Cricket was a theory by Freud.
- Castiel: I wish Freud was a theory by cupboards.
- Liv: I wish I could eat fire.
- Castiel: I wish people were 78% fire rather than 78% water.
- Liv: I wish we could swim in fire.
- Castiel: I wish I hadn't tried to swim in fire.
- Liv: I wish I had Skype on my phone, because I need to leave for a bit.
- Castiel: I wish you weren't leaving but I wish you good luck on whatever travels you may be going on.
- Liv: I wish you a good evening for now. <3
- me: *hoping that one day i can deduce something properly*
- mum's friend: *walks into room*
- me: *looks at clothes and the way she walks and talks and breathes and her face and her hands and her shoes and her jewellery* ...*about ten minutes pass by*
- mum's friend: My, you've grown! Haven't seen you since you were, what, four?
- mum and mum's friend talk for a while
- she leaves
- mum: so, do you remember her, then?
- me: no, but when did she get a divorce?
- mum: ...how did you know that?
- me: OH MY GOD I AM SHERLOCK
- pfft, wild guess? as if.
3. Video games.
5. On demand TV and DVDs.
I hate it when people call themselves “random”. In doing so, you do NOT gain my respect, nor do you make me think you are funny, or weird. You just let me know that you try too hard, and rather than being amusing, you will sit there and then shout “LEMONS!” or something, and it will make me angry, and I will have to punch you in the face.
To recap, if you don’t want to get punched, be yourself. Don’t try and be “random”. Because I swear to god, I will punch you.