YOU ARE THE FUTURE
- me: *hoping that one day i can deduce something properly*
- mum's friend: *walks into room*
- me: *looks at clothes and the way she walks and talks and breathes and her face and her hands and her shoes and her jewellery* ...*about ten minutes pass by*
- mum's friend: My, you've grown! Haven't seen you since you were, what, four?
- mum and mum's friend talk for a while
- she leaves
- mum: so, do you remember her, then?
- me: no, but when did she get a divorce?
- mum: ...how did you know that?
- me: OH MY GOD I AM SHERLOCK
- pfft, wild guess? as if.
2 years ago with notes (6)